Tuesday, 24 February 2009

Filming

When we were filming, we managed to get enough footage to last for about two minutes in which we could edit it all together and still have enough footage for it to last for an acceptable amount of time. We found places in Royston similar to what we had on our storyboard but changed our storyline in places, therefore, not being able to get all our footage in one day. We got together and decided to finish filming one night in the week to add to our thriller genre change.

We started to edit the footage we had already in our first lesson back from half term. This gave us an idea of what we had to film next and we created another storyboard to fit with our ideas.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a comment

<< Home